9. TRADING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Bonus – Terms and Conditions
- FGMarkets promotes a Bonus Offer (the “Bonus” or “Offer”) to its Clients, subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document.
- By opening a trading account and applying for this Offer, the Client acknowledges that he has read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and the FGMarkets Trading Terms and Conditions which are available on this website.
- This Offer is available only for Clients who opened an account through www.FGMarkets.com FGMarkets reserves the right at its discretion to discontinue offering the Bonus for any country and/or regions as it deems necessary.
- In order to be eligible for this Offer, the Client must satisfy each of the following requirements:
4.1 the Client must act in good faith in applying for this Offer
4.2 This offer is only for Clients of FGmarkets
4.3 the Client must provide true and accurate details and information in connection with this Offer, including without limitation the Client’s telephone contact details
4.5 the Client must not be an employee or partner of FGMarkets
4.6 the Client must never have participated in Abusive Behavior (as defined in paragraph 5 below) in relation to any other offer or promotion made by FGMarkets
4.7 the Client must not be associated with any person who has participated in Abusive Behavior (as defined in paragraph 5 below) in relation to any other offer or promotion made by FGMarkets.
- This Offer, and the retention of the Offer by the Client, is conditional on the Client complying with the FGMarkets Trading Terms and Conditions and on the Client meeting the following conditions at all times:
5.1 the Client acts in good faith in relation to this Offer
5.2 the Client does not participate in any abuse, improper conduct, or attempted abuse or improper conduct in relation to this Offer or, in either case, any previous abuse or improper conduct in relation to a previous similar Offer or promotion by the Client (together, “Abusive Behavior”).
5.3 Abusive Behavior includes but not limited to the following:
5.3.1 giving instructions on behalf of a Client without due or proper authority; New Clients: Clients who opened their first account with FGMarkets by applying for this offer FGMarkets
5.3.2 repeatedly failing to respond to an email or phone call for a period of 15 days or more;
5.3.3 the Client, by himself or acting with others, constructing a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the credit provided, and/or the profits generated by the Bonus, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Bonus or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others);
5.3.4 the Client, by himself or acting with others, having an account or accounts where the accumulated Bonus or bonuses from other offers or promotions in the account is greater than the amount which could have been accumulated if the Client and such others had complied with the terms and conditions of this Offer and such other offers or promotions based on the specific offer(s) or promotion(s) in which the Client has participated or is participating;
5.3.5 the Client hedging his positions including, without limitation, by holding open position(s) on the opposite of a trade, including, by way of illustration only, through use of a single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with FGMarkets) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers);
- Subject to FGMarkets’s Trading Terms and Conditions and the present Offer’s Terms and Conditions each Client other than a Client excluded in accordance with paragraph 3 above or who does not satisfy the conditions in paragraph 5 above (an “eligible client”) will be entitled to receive a bonus. The Offer shall apply on a per-Client basis and shall in no way be affected by the number of accounts which a Client holds with FGMarkets. THE BONUS CANNOT BE CASHED IN and Clients will not be allowed to withdraw from their account the Bonus (see paragraph 13 for further details).
- The eligible client’s account subject to this Offer will not be eligible to participate in this Offer again in the following months. In addition, the Client acknowledges that no internal transfers of the Bonus will be allowed between the eligible client’s accounts with FGMarkets.
- The use of Expert Advisors and/or any other plug in system will disqualify this Offer.
- Once all of the requirements set out in these terms and conditions have been met, the Bonus will be credited into the eligible Client’s account as a notional sum. The Bonus will not be recorded or construed as a liability of FGMarkets towards the Client and may be unilaterally, retroactively and unconditionally withheld, subtracted, cancelled or removed from a Client’s accounts, at any time and at the sole discretion of FGMarkets in accordance with the terms set out in paragraph 19 below.
- In order to activate and claim the Bonus offered under this promotion, the Client should set up an account with FGMarkets, send a request via his account manager.
- Following receipt of the Bonus, the Client is eligible to request a withdrawal of funds from his account upon the completion of 1 turn lot per 10 USD bonus withdrawal. Trades only on Forex, Commodities and Indices will be considered. (Any trade on Shares/Stocks will be excluded).
The number of lots traded and of round turn trades realized can be verified by Account history tab in MT4 terminal.
Client needs to trade whole total bonus amount he has on the account in order to request withdrawal.
FGMarkets may then:
11.1. Prior to the fulfilment of such request, at its sole discretion, remove from the Client’s account a sum which equals the Bonus previously granted. If there are insufficient funds in the Client’s account to enable the removal of a sum equaling the Bonus, FGMarkets shall be entitled to remove all sums in the account.
- Please see below examples of how withdrawal requests will be processed:
Bonus= US$ 3000
Trade= 2 Lots
Profits = US$ 100
Balance = US$ 3100
Eligible withdrawal amount: US$ 100
Bonus: = US$ 1500 received earlier and 1500 received later
Trade= 170 Lots
Profits = US$ 100
Balance = US$ 3100
Eligible withdrawal amount: US$ 100
Bonus: = US$ 3000
Trade= 300 Lots
Profits = US$ 0
Balance = US$ 3000
Eligible withdrawal amount: US$ 3000
13 above, such action shall not give rise to any cause of action, liability or remedy against FGMarkets.
- The Client acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products which involve a high level of risk. When trading in such products, the Client understands that it is possible to lose all of his capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and the Client should ensure that he understands the risks involved. The Client should seek independent advice if necessary.
- The Client is only entitled to receive the Bonus once (regardless of the number of accounts he maintains).
- This Offer is independent and, save as set out in paragraph 4 above, does not affect any promotions previously offered by FGMarkets. Clients should contact their account managers if they have any questions (or wish to make requests) in relation to this Offer or previous promotions.
- If FGMarkets in good faith has reason to believe that a Client (whether individually or as part of a group) has failed to comply with the conditions set out in paragraph 5 above, FGMarkets is entitled at its sole discretion, to: (i) deny, withhold or withdraw from that Client the Bonus (ii) to withhold, cancel and subtract, from that Client’s account(s) and/or from any other account(s) related to such Client account(s) the Bonus, (iii) to offset any resulting losses against related/hedged winning accounts, (iv) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by FGMarkets and/or terminate the contract between FGMarkets and the Client for the provision of services, (v) to block that Client’s Account(s) (save where required otherwise by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance (less the Bonus) to the Client and (vi) to cancel any profits, as well as any Introducing Broker’s or affiliates fees, generated from Abusive Behavior.
- FGMarkets has the right to levy an administration charge on the Client up to the value of the Bonus to cover any costs incurred by FGMarkets in respect of validating or investigating information provided by the Client to FGMarkets or contacting the Client.
- FGMarkets may ask the Client to provide sufficient documentation as the Company thinks fit and necessary in order be satisfied as to the Client’s identity before granting any bonus.
- These Terms & Conditions are made in English. Any other language translation is provided as a convenience only. In the case of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the original English text and its translation into any other language, as the case may be, the original version in English shall prevail.